Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Learning Logs Meeting 2 Semester 7

 Name : Starlight

NIM : 2088203021



Language Learning Log

Number of the Meeting Task

Topic of The Meeting

Sources

Vocabulary Usage

Example Taken from the Task

Grammar

Meeting 2 Task

Learning English writing through news writing media landscape (news blogging/blog post format)

Lecturer’s PDF

Encountered = ditemui 






Prominent 

/prämənənt/

= menonjol 






Emphasised = ditekankan 





Favourable 

/ˈfāv(ə)rəb(ə)l/

= baik 




Enhancing = meningkatkan

In this section, the student teacher can reflect on specific language features they encountered 

during the session material.



They can note 

any specific grammar rules or patterns that were prominent in the session material.





The session emphasised the correct use of verb tenses





Creating a favourable environment or conditions.





This session was beneficial in enhancing my understanding of news writing language.

That vocabulary: Verb





That vocabulary:  Adjective






That vocabulary: Verb




That vocabulary:  Adjective




That vocabulary: Verb

Summary Session Evaluation:

in this session or in the learning material this time it was very useful in improving my understanding of the language used and the writing used in writing news. I feel confident to use and incorporate these elements into my writing.


Reflection and Application:

I intend to practice using the passive voice in my next writing assignment to improve my understanding of this structure.

I will do some focused exercises from the grammar workbook or from materials that have been provided by my lecturer to overcome my preparation difficulties.

I will incorporate the new vocabulary I learned into my next blog post to enrich my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning Log Semester 7 Meeting 14

Name               : Starlight Student’s ID    : 20882030 36 Date                 : 5, Jan 2023   Language Learning Log Nu...