Hallo, Assalamualaikum wr.wb :)
My name is starlight, you can call me star. My hobby is singing even though I know my voice is not good but it's not too bad. and I'm also a student at Muhammadiyah University Tangerang Semester 3 English Education.
Summary
What is Curriculum?
In my opinion, the curriculum is a collection of learning process plans for the next several years that the government compiles and then gives each school to run to achieve an organized and targeted learning process.
Curriculum according to experts :
B. Othanel Smith (1957): A sequence of potential experiences is set up in the school to discipline children and youth in group ways of thinking and acting. This set of experiences is referred to as the curriculum.
David G. Armstrong (1989): "is a master plan for selecting content and organizing learning experiences to change and develop learners' behaviors and insights."
What is Curriculum Development?
An effort from teachers who are supported by institutions and determined by the government. and the curriculum itself is determined by the Minister of Education.
Richards, J.C. et.al (1985) defined curriculum as an educational program which states : (a) educational purpose of the program (ends/outcomes); (b) the content; (teaching procedures and learning experiences which will be necessary to achieve this purpose (means/process); (d) some means for assessing whether or not educational ends have been achieved.
whereas, curriculum development is concerned with principles and procedures for planning, delivery, management, and assessment of teaching and learning.
Reflection
After I learn the curriculum development, now I have understood the meaning of curriculum and curriculum development and then I also know several different meanings of curriculum and curriculum development according by experts. If I become a teacher I will use a concept curriculum according to the curriculum set by the minister of education. and I will do my best to teach.
That's all for this first blog Thank you and Wassalamu'alaikum Wr Wb
No comments:
Post a Comment