Assalamualaikum wr.wb
Hello Everyoneđź‘‹ I'm Starlight almost all my friends know me .... (my nickname) but in this blog, You can call me star or biboba. I was born in manado 09 Desember 200x so now I'm 19 to 20 y.o. I'm the third child of four siblings. I have two brothers and one Lil brother but I don't live with them and also my parents because since I'm graduated from elementary school I move to Tangerang and live with my aunt and uncle until now.
Okay. my hobby is singing even though my voice is not good to hear by other people but I don't care I like to sing and sometimes I play guitar and sing at the same time and I know my voice is not that bad. that's why I don't care wkwkwk
And now I'm a student in the 3rd Semester of English Education.
I think that's all for my Introduction, thank you for reading and last say
wassalamu'alaikum wr. wb
No comments:
Post a Comment