Name : Starlight
NIM : 2088203057
Language Learning Log
Number of the Meeting Task | Topic of The Meeting | Sources | Vocabulary Usage | Example Taken from the Task | Grammar |
Meeting Task 5 | Feedback on News Gathering and News Story Writing | Lecturer’s PDF | Compelling: Menarik / menghasut (adjective) Adhere: Mengikuti (verb) Maintain: Menjaga/ mempertahan- kan. (Verb) | ‘Incorporating relevant and compelling quotes from interviews or primary sources can bring human voices into the story and add depth and authenticity.’ ‘Journalist must adhere to ethical standards, including fairness accuracy, and impartiality, to maintain credibility.’ ‘Feedback should always be provided to help journalist improve their skills and maintain the highest standards of journalism.’ | The grammar that used by my lecturer are active voice and past tense. |
Summary Session Evaluation:
This session was beneficial my knowledge about the feedback on news gathering and story writing. I feel a little bit about this material but I will still be learning and improving my skill and knowledge in this material.
Reflection and Application:
I’ll more focused in this material and do some practice about today’s topic.
I’ll improve my vocabulary, so I can understand what the topic talking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment